Sunday 1 May 2011

Words Of Wisdom

Love.... is the answer! The answer to what you ask? Love is the answer to everything! If you are faced with a problem or quandary, ask yourself what the outcome would look like if love was applied to the equation.



 I received this insight when I was asking my guides what the core idea of this blog was to be about. There are many ways to apply healing energy in our lives which I will be going into in this blog, but if you stopped reading right now, all you really need to know is .....Love is the answer!

 Love yourself, love your body, love your neighbor, love the planet, love the creator. If you incorporate love into everything, you can't help but have a healthier relationship with yourself, your body, your fellow man and your planet. If you come from a place of love, you will create peace, beauty and good health for all.

Imagine my surprise when I went looking for quotes on health and healing to find out that many people had been given this same piece of wisdom, it must be true if all these illustrious authors believe it is so as well.


Love one another and help others to rise to higher levels, simply by pouring out love. Love is infectious and the greatest healing energy.
Sathya Sai Baba

Eventually you will come to understand that love heals everything, and love is all there is.
Gary Zukav

Love is the great miracle cure. Loving ourselves works miracles in our lives.
Louise Hay 


 Pay attention to your body. Listen to it. Ask what it needs. Love it. Healing starts when we send love to our dis-eased parts. In the words of Carl Townsend, “All healing is first a healing of the heart.” Love the unlovable and you will find love can work miracles. Show yourself compassion and accept the gift of healing.



The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, worry about the future, or anticipate troubles, but to live in the present moment wisely and earnestly.
Buddha

Moderation. Small helpings. Sample a little bit of everything. These are the secrets of happiness and good health.
Julia Child

The positive effect of kindness on the immune system and on the increased production of serotonin in the brain has been proven in research studies. Serotonin is a naturally occurring substance in the body that makes us feel more comfortable, peaceful, and even blissful. In fact, the role of most anti-depressants is to stimulate the production of serotonin chemically, helping to ease depression. Research has shown that a simple act of kindness directed toward another improves the functioning of the immune system and stimulates the production of serotonin in both the recipient of the kindness and the person extending the kindness. Even more amazing is that persons observing the act of kindness have similar beneficial results. Imagine this! Kindness extended, received, or observed beneficially impacts the physical health and feelings of everyone involved!
Wayne Dyer

It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of gold and silver.
Mahatma Gandhi

I accept perfect health as the natural state of my being. I now consciously release any mental patterns within me that could express as dis-ease in any way. Perfect health is my Divine right, and I claim it now.
Louise Hay

I love and approve of myself. I love and approve of my body. I feed it nourishing foods and beverages. I exercise it in ways that are fun.
Louise Hay

Does this path have a heart? If it does, the path is good; if it doesn’t, it is of no use.
Carlos Castaneda

If instead of a gem, or even a flower, we should cast the gift of a loving thought into the heart of a friend, that would be giving as the angels give. George MacDonald

Peace in the world starts with peace in your heart.
Marta Davidovich Ockuly


There are many paths to enlightenment. Be sure to take the one with a heart. Lao Tzu

 To love a person is to learn the song that is in their heart, and to sing it to them when they have forgotten.

Arne Garborg
May our heart's garden of awakening bloom with hundreds of flowers.
Thich Nhat Hanh

I have witnessed the softening of the hardest of hearts by a simple smile.
Goldie Hawn


The heart is like a garden. It can grow compassion or fear, resentment or love. What seeds will you plant there? Jack Kornfield

For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he. Proverbs 23:7



Here is a wonderful creed to follow:
I promise myself…to be so strong that nothing can disturb my peace of mind; to talk health, happiness, and prosperity to every person I meet; to make all my friends feel that there is something worthwhile in them; to look at the sunny side of everything and make my optimism come true; to think only of the best, to work only for the best, and to expect only the best; to be just as enthusiastic about the success of others as I am about my own; to forget the mistakes of the past and press on to the greater achievements of the future; to wear a cheerful expression at all times and give a smile to every living creature I meet; to give so much time to improving myself that I have no time to criticize others; to be too large for worry, too noble for anger, too strong for fear, and too happy to permit the presence of trouble; to think well of myself and to proclaim this fact to the world, not in loud word, but in great deeds; to live in the faith that the whole world is on my side, so long as I am true to the best that is in me. Christian D. Larson....and finally, in the immortal words of John Lennon.....    Love is all you need!!
I  Love you, xoxox, Rhianna 
 
Did you like this post?
Share it! Tweet it! "Like" Sage Advice on Facebook!
Thank you, your awesome

1 comment:

  1. Thanks designed for sharing such a good thought, paragraph is pleasant,
    thats why i have read it completely

    Check out my web blog ... relevant internet site

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, Rhianna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Site Meter